You will know the way of life of the villagers if you enter the charming homes as dear and welcome guests and experience the honest Hospitality of Serbian hosts
If you want to taste traditional Serbian cuisine, do it at the place where it comes from – traditional Serbian household in Sumadija.
Pick up your favorite fruit or vegetable and make slatko or Zimnica with Svetlana’s instruction and recipe.
Your hosts on this tour – Jovanovic family! Their story began with fruit production for their own needs. In the meantime, people liked it so much that they started with production for sale and it grew so much so they built an exhibition space, where today customers can choose and taste
Homemade brandies – made of domestic plums, natural juices made of different fruits, Zimnica – pickled winter food, Serbian traditional sweet (slatko) and more according to their wishes. One thing led to the other, so nowadays family opens their door for visits and organized lunches in their household.
- RT transfers Belgrade–Topola – Belgrade by high class car/van or coach
- Guide during the tour
- Presentation of preparing slatko or zimnica including lunch (Serbian traditional cuisine)
- Visit to a household and sightseeing tour
- Duration approximately 7 hours
- 1st May until beginning of October
- Mo-Su suggested time 09:00/16:00
- Time is flexible and depends upon prior agreement
- 1st October until 30th April
- Off season – possible to organize upon request with visit, sightseeing and lunch