Off the beaten path Gastro tour
Kabinet Brewery on mountain Kosmaj
Beer creates great excitement. It looks simple, but it actually hides many secrets. Every craft beer causes impatience before the tasting and enjoyment when you are revisiting the flavor. Its diversity of taste, aroma, texture and color is huge, sometimes it seems endless.
Team in Kabinet brewery consider themselves as passionate gourmets. They keep searching for new and unusual tastes, while aiming to offer the highest quality craft beers from the selected ingredients, thus they have created in Kabinet Brewery. Their beers are produced in Nemenikuće on a sunny slope at a foot of the mountain Kosmaj.
About sixty kilometers from the busy Serbian capital breathes an indescribably pure nature. And there is not a civilization deviation that ends, but a life story begins, with its own rhythm and a cycle of time, necessary to self-build.
Farm goat in Ranilović village near Kosmaj, which was founded in 2009, with a break of several years, and with the new owner, in 2017 continued work on goat breeding and making the magnificent artisan cheeses.
During this tour, your hosts Pedja& Ivana will represent their goat farm and you will enjoy in taste of a very special artisan cheeses.
Aranđelovac & etno restaurant Divljakovac
Continuing the winding road with a beautiful view on Sumadija villages, we arrive in the tourist town of Arandjelovac, a city that is devoted to history, culture and today it is also the famous spa – Bukovicka Banja.
We will visit Vladimir and his restaurant Divljakovac on a hill above Arandjelovac, where we will enjoy the beautiful view of the surroundings and Mt.Bukulja as well as Serbian gastronomic specialties.
- RT transfers Belgrade–Mt.Kosmaj-Ranilovic village -Arandjelovac -Belgrade by high class car/van
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Beer tasting in Kabinet Brewery ( 6 beers – dose of 0.15l per beer, beers are stronger then classic beers considering taste but also considering percent of alcohol
- Few different cheese tastings on the goat farm
- Lunch including national specialties with local appetizer (Other drinks during the lunch-not included
- Duration approx. 7-8 hours
Season starts from 1st of April and ends in the beginning of November
- Possible to organize each day per request with prior reservation request and confirmation of selected day and time table
- Time is flexible and depends upon prior agreement
- Suggested departure time 9/10am